Tuesday, July 7, 2009

does not want a free boost.

the world's corporations are making me hurl. 
more specifically, the one I work for. the mindless waste of my time becomes more apparent each day I clock in. but i do it. because come on, in this economic climate what else do I do?
alas, that certain corporation I happen to work for somehow believes they are the big time. like a four hour shift could change the world. and missing that four hour shift is the end of the world. 
i messed up and i get that, my vision somehow missed the one o'clock shift i was suppose to work. 
earth shattering. 
life changing. 
shift. 
yeah right. 
and I get more than anyone that not everything in life has to be the most important moment. i get that an insignificant first job years down the road won't matter. 
but for now, it just makes me mad. 
I know I'll never work for some corporation in the future. If I'm lucky, once I quit this job [in two weeks] this will be the last corporation I ever work for. 
maybe not. 
but if I'm lucky....


1 comment: