Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"oh, and just something for your consideration..."




proud moment of my day:

"Listen, I'm going to be straight with you. In theory, the past three years of my high school career would have been a complete waste of my time, had i not made the most out of them. My classes were unmotivating, and quite frankly, mind numbingly stupid.
but this year. this year, i care about all my classes. If I drop one
of my three electives, i would be doing a
disservice to myself. my electives that not only teach me things i
care about but teach me about what i want to continue to study for
the rest of my life. It would be an injustice to the education system
and everything thing you guys are suppose to
stand for.
And don't even get me started on the unjust favoritism of athletes
pal, I could go on about that for hours and hours."


---Me, at 2:30 this afternoon






suuuck on that fool.

1 comment: