Wednesday, August 22, 2012

okay, thanks?

Writing is weird. 
When I have to do it I can't, when I need to do it I don't, and when I don't have to I do. 

Went to Palm Springs with my friends for a night. Wore my bathing suit. A drunken friend said, "You're body is just so much better now." 

This is a tricky compliment. True, all of my pent-up energy has been put into slimming down and toning up. But it also means there was a time when it wasn't. 

I am baffled by attraction and why people feel the things they do and what it really has to do with anything. 

Especially being such an observer this summer. 


2 comments:

  1. attraction is stupid and feelings are dumb and everyone should just be alone and content with themselves forever. life would be so much easier and i could eat what i want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can eat what you want, Stephanie and from what I have heard you do :) Your right attraction is weird, and feelings are dumb, but people don't have to be alone to be content with themselves. just so you know I find and have found both of you very attractive for the whole time I have known you, (admittedly not that long)and I think a lot of it has to do with confidence, people are more attractive when hey are secure in themselves.
    I can't figure out how to not be "unknown" this is Lucas.

    ReplyDelete