Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hi my name is Sarah and I'm playing the part of the girl that is fine.

I cannot rationalize people who have no regard for other peoples feelings. 
I'm sick of everyone saying, "Its acting, its professional, its a play." 

I always regard peoples feelings and make sure everyone is comfortable with things. Because to me acting just too real to disregard someone elses feelings. 

Its fucking rude is what it is. 

So congrats to you, I'm so glad THIS is the first time you're going to act on impulse but to be it seems completely manipulative and rude. 


A sad part of the story is that I could not normalize my emotions until I had a glass of wine. With that glass of wine and another and another and another and another, I began to swallow everything I wanted to say. 

But its like we were talking about last night before the party. I can't say what I really want to say in front on so many people. 

I wish I could cry and curl up on the stairs without people looking at me like I'm insane. Like I'm in the wrong. 
I just want my emotions to be validated and not ignored. 


No comments:

Post a Comment