Monday, November 30, 2009

24vomit00

its funny how many lies I tell myself. Me not realizing how much it means to me until now freaks me out.
but some how, my yellow legal pad remains blank.
some have had eighty thousand drafts molded and crafted by five different sets of hands.
some pay hundreds of dollars to see a certain number on a website that they could hold over everyone like some numerical trophy.
some have known where they were suppose to be since they were six.
some had that fact decided for them by the last name attached to them.
some are athletically pleasing whether they can make a coherent sentence or not.

but its different for the majority of us.
it makes me laugh to think that i have held a television show in such high regard for years until i saw the flaw: now that I'm immersed in the process it becomes harder and harder to be happy for the people that have it handed to them.
Its fantastic to be impossibly good at the worst thing about adolescence but it also makes it horribly unfair. they are the people that will be our generations leaders, but will they actually be able to think for themselves? some, of course. it seems for most to be simply regurgitation. memorizing facts and waving goodbye as they leave your system.
digest.
i want somewhere to take me that lets me digest.
and that is where I'll end up.



right?

No comments:

Post a Comment