Saturday, November 28, 2009

list. a bit late.


one: No math this year.
two: My nonchalant feeling about college acceptance. I'll get in where I'm suppose to get in.
three: finally feeling like the work paid off.
four: watching the amount of movies we're watching in art history
five: its totally been a year.
six: funny pentagons.
seven: a level head.
eight: special agent oso.
nine: second chances when I haven't earned them.
ten: second chances when you have earned them.
eleven: kittens inspired by kittens.
twelve: scoodaleedoo in my boobsnatch. to the max.
thirteen: ted, marshall, and barney.
fourteen: apples.
fifteen: lunches at 473.
sixteen: black sheep.
seventeen: the interest in sports that I lack.
eighteen: stubbornness.
nineteen: heres to you being okay...?
twenty: wine tasting.
twenty-one: the idea of france. even if it doesn't happen.
twenty-two: fire pits.
twenty-three: "Why did the fork talk to the spoon? So they could be friends"
twenty-four: starwars tshirt.
twenty-five: the next five months.
twenty-six: four.
twenty-seven: the best people I could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment