Sunday, April 25, 2010

a tribute to the babies:

I'm aching. but its odd. While I am overwhelmed with the inevitable end and the short months we have left together somehow I can't help but be so excited. for everyone. these people, my teachers for four years all get to stand on their own two feet next year. I do too.
I cried for the first time at the end of a show last night.
It wasn't what I expected it to be. none of it was. I would be lying if I said that I didn't wish I could have had that feeling. at least once. but I'll have it. at some point.
[note to self, be aware that your expectations are usually incorrect.] as I stood in the audience as everyone warmed up with that song and I looked at each person who had made such an impact on my education and more importantly my life the tears were uncontrollable.
I'm happy to begin next year without expectations.

I just wish you were all there...

No comments:

Post a Comment