Sunday, September 25, 2011

it was just the back of your head----

and I felt as though I was going to vomit up my heart.
not to be dramatic, but feeling this is weird.


School starts tomorrow and as always the first day of school excitement I always feel, [even in seventh grade and high school when I hated school] is especially hitting me like a ton of bricks.
*side note since I've been all into recapping my relationships in my mind lately I read an old love letter given to me two years ago and could not stop laughing. Real love letters are difficult to come by. Though I have received a few I only count one as a love letter. And I doubt it was his intention to even make it a love letter.

More than anything all I can think about is my audition.
Talk about love letters.
The love letter I could write...




I wish I could dance so I could DANCE.



No comments:

Post a Comment