Thursday, September 8, 2011

UP. [part II]

he told me that I looked beautiful in the dark.
whatever THAT means.

long after he had fallen asleep I stared at the ceiling and recounted the summers events in my head.

this is exactly where I have wanted to be all summer.


My roommate and I can't help catching the other ones eye and shouting "WE LIVE HERE" on a daily basis. It is unreal that I am living on my own and I'm about to start my sophomore year of college.

I feel so far away from the person that stared at the ceiling after the last comedy sportz match senior year and wondering where I would go from here.
In fact, I feel so far away from the girl that lay in her twin bed on the first night of college, staring at the glow in the dark stars left by the former owner of the room.

I closed my eyes and turned over.

I know exactly where I'm going from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment