Monday, February 20, 2012

I only say true things more than once.

I realized that for the first time in my whole life, I have more than two truly great girl friends.

This never seemed like a necessary thing in my life that I was missing. I've always had Jill and Danielle and then maybe one other but the rest of my confidants were always guys.

I never realized what I was missing.
SO THERE'S THAT.

In other news, my interview went well.
So now I wait.

My chest feels full. I feel weighed down with his worries but I don't mind. I really never believed I could love some one this much right now. I know I say that a lot, but its because its true.

I only say true things more than once.

[I still get a kick outta you calling me your best friend.]

[I still get a kick outta you calling me your best friend.]





No comments:

Post a Comment