Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nice knowing you, nice meeting you.

I always have such a calm, 'whatever' attitude going into it. 'Well if I don't get into this one, there's always next year.'
See but then, they make you fall in love with a fictional human being just a little bit. and now I have to fall back in love with another fictional person and pretend that the ball of intestines in my body doesn't exist.
It is torture that they wait to put it up.




In all honesty though, it will not be the end of the world if I don't get it. I wasn't expecting this to begin with. I never thought I would have the opportunity to be a leading lady in a musical ever again so perhaps its just that idea that is making my heart find its way somewhere in my throat.

The heart in the throat thing? that is also because someone who is just as talented as me keeps getting over looked and its infuriating.I don't know what to say anymore because it makes me so mad.
so.
four days.
okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment