Wednesday, April 4, 2012

heres to making plans.

My body aches in the way that it knows its being productive.
Already this week has been going on forever. I feel more full of ideas and drive then I ever have before.
especially because I have this goal, a legitimate goal and it feels like it may actually happen.

I've been proud of myself lately.
[But proud? how could I be proud I haven't done anything yet]
Yes, proud.
For reasons I can't even actually pin point.
Going home, seeing what is there, made me like who I am. Here or there.
I've never been self-loathing. [well I suppose maybe in 8th or 9th grade we all go through a self-loathing phase]But right now, for some strange reason I like who I am the most.
I think perhaps its that I am hyper-aware of nearly every aspect of my life. Which could be dangerous? For now, its helpful.
I care more. About everything.
Its almost intimidating how much I care about the things I care about.


Also, I've been sleeping obscenely well.
I think sleep makes you a better person.


No comments:

Post a Comment