Tuesday, March 2, 2010

hook, line and the root of the root.


I depend on this too much. probably because of how little i really say these days.
I just remembered that thing I said this time last year when I played myself in a few years from now.

"i know the moment of taking someone else's words of thinking them --because we can. We can subvert ideas and reconstruct history. and express ourselves through our intellect and our hands all over each other. We can say what we mean, and what we don't mean, and what we might do, and would never do."

If I was living in the long term right now this would all be a little less fuzzy. a little more defined. but of course, whatup short term?
the trouble of it all is, the moment I finally think I get it is the moment I am not allowed to understand it anymore.

against my better judgment, I am rooting for you.
which is probably valid because its all too obvious that my judgment has officially been shot to hell. officially. as if it had to be official at all.
114 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment