Monday, September 27, 2010

Li2O

I haven't even thought about writing yet.
until now I suppose.
first day of class today, stupid BIO. I am so incredibly not down.
Yesterday I went for a run in Lithia Park early in the morning. It was so uncharacteristic because first of all, I've always strictly been a night runner and second of all, I finally did something I said I was going to do.
I say a lot of things. my follow through average is not the best.
But maybe it will be now.
I find myself half missing some people and actually missing others.
I'm just so focused on whats going on here that its hard to split my attention.NOW I get why August was so lonely. I get now needing to be present with new friends rather than focusing on the ones you left behind.
[Lithia Park]

I don't think anyone can begin to understand how excited I am for the leaves to change. They're already starting. I'm going to have a REAL fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment