Sunday, May 20, 2012

I should start living before I die.



Lately its been hard for me to comprehend people being depressed. 
A few weeks ago I had a night where a hole of loneliness swallowed me whole but the next morning it spat me right back out. There is no sense in being sad. I mean really, if you think about it. 

I saw a play on Friday night at midnight that affected [effected?] [My number one struggle in life is being able to explain the difference between the words 'effect' and 'affect'. And once I realized THAT was my biggest struggle, I felt lucky.] But anyway, this play, I related to this woman and the things people were saying. Listening and observing people. its why I got into theatre.
She said in the play that she always had this mentality that you had to get through a bunch of hard stuff before you could start living. Its the same thing with people saying, "the real world." Because it always makes me wonder, well what is this? the fake world? 
But I had so many moments this weekend that I thought, "THIS IS MY LIFE AND I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT." 
So I should and I will. 



[I just want the people I love to be on the same bandwagon as me.]

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you both during the lecture and at the show, cause it reminded me so much you and the things you want to write and perform (or did, the last we talked about it). I would love to talk with you about it!

    ReplyDelete