Friday, May 4, 2012

no man is an island.

one month later my heart still breaks when I think about my summer and how much I wish I could be on that island. Everyone around me has a clear idea of what they're doing and its something exciting.
I'm jealous.

This morning he pointed out to be how much I've changed and I hadn't even realized how much I have changed until that moment. 
My eyes filled with tears mourning this person that I was. An emotionally vacant, unavailable person who wanted to see the world and didn't care as hard. 
Now it seems as though I care too much. I love too hard. 
I keep looking at certain people and finding myself feel an overwhelming surge of love for them. Love is the only way I know how to describe the feeling. 

I did a scene in acting class that went poorly but at the same time it was the most real I felt in a long time acting because I feel the exact same way the whore Cherie does. 

"That's just it! Maybe, I don't know what love is. Maybe I'm expecting it to be something it ain't. I just feel that regardless of what you feel for some guy you gotta feel....and I don't know how to put it into words but you gotta feel like.... he respects you. Yeah. That's what I mean."

If I was on that island I think I would be able to find a balance between who I am and who I was.


but who knows. Maybe I'm wrong. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you're wrong. I think you'll be able to find it, even not on that island. And you can always come visit me. That could be an exciting summer thing. AND I'M NOT JOKING

    Gosh, I love you an incredible amount.

    ReplyDelete