Friday, March 1, 2013

Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold

things that happened this week:

one. had the happiest morning I've had in a long time. Smiling like a fool, skipping home with Sam.
two. honesty, honesty that always seems to backfire even though its asked for.
three. found out I won't have a roommate soon.... but I love my house with my whole heart and don't want it to go away. 
four. drank a beer in a dorm room. [never thought I would do THAT again] 
five. actually succeeded in movement. 
six. tried to be supportive in way that wouldn't hurt him more. 
seven. watched him cuddle with another girl four seats away and wondered why I'm not allowed to be happy. 
eight. decided to be happy anyway. 
nine. got into One Person Show. now what the fuck am I going to write my show about. 
ten. got all dressed up and ready with an interesting girl very much like being around surprisingly. 
eleven. Zelda and Scott. 
twelve. saw a play I have a lot of very strong opinions about.
thirteen. drunk.
fourteen. "you're my girl, right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment