Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I FEEL GOOD.

my perception of time here is insane. Insanely incorrect. I feel like I've been here for years. I feel like all the stuff before was a figment of my imagination. I'm so....invested here. These people here my friends... I guess I was expecting that nothing would ever come close to the relationships I have at home. but its been eight weeks. Just eight weeks and I already feel grounded here, with them. Feet firmly planted in fallen yellow leaves.
I don't know if I can be more blatant than the title of this.
I like that I met someone that agrees with the way I do things. I like agreeing. I use to like disagreeing more. but that has changed.

There is only one thing that is stopping me from completely and thoroughly enjoying this...there is no use coding it. I need to act. I need to memorize lines and create human connections on stage. Finally one part of me is feels right. I have found a connection. now i just need one for the other me. I'm greedy now. I want. I want. I want to be someone else, not because I'm
unhappy, by any means. because I want to feel that again....
Just re-read 'the shape of things'.... i forgot how much I loved that play...
AH. especially after the year I had. As awful as it is....I was very similar to Evelyn...minus being a graduate student and all. and minus just picking one person to do that to....



No comments:

Post a Comment