Sunday, December 5, 2010

albeit not well.

my morals are becoming gray. and yet, I'm okay with that.
I'm also being held captive in my own head which I'm enjoying. Perhaps my judgment was incorrect though. Perhaps it was too soon. Actually I know for a fact it was. is. these past couple of days I have just felt so full...so uninhibited.
I can't get over how odd it will be to be home for nearly
a month. so I won't.
I may hibernate for the entire month of December.
I just have been enjoying my observations a bit too much lately. Especially last night. Its interesting being an outsider glancing in on something I am so familiar with and yet, perhaps don't have the authority to feel as though I know well.
but screw authority.
in any case, these past weeks reminded me that opportunities have been falling into my lap. perhaps my issue is, the amount of those opportunities I have allowed to fall straight through my lap and accumulate in a pile on the floor.
every time I think of things that didn't even fall into my my lap at all, all I can think of is that if they are meant to, they will. and I'm not even a person who believes in that kind of thing.
maybe it will start with letting someone in.
but also, maybe that is the place it could end.

No comments:

Post a Comment