Thursday, March 3, 2011

"The Last Emotionless Vomit"

my friend couldn't wrap her head around doing this creative writing assignment a month ago. So, I happily volunteered.
these are phrases and words she overheard and wrote down.
I changed around the order of the words and made it into a poem.
her professor loved it.
loved it.

On selfish days, shaved cats arbitrarily study pubes
Whores of the political planet, discuss the direction of curly fries
Abandon all unfortunate cheap syntax!
Because nipple bra skank’s become vital in the sound effects of the sea
It is called loyalty you perspective extraterrestrial burritos
Get ‘er done vagina teeth, it’s a circus my dear
It’s the ceiling tiles
The psychotic ceiling tiles that stand day in and day out.
Shit!
Blind mars in the prick yesterday
Catholic Church masturbation of vicious stress
High school relationships with expectations of moisture
Lies and the betrayal of the gravity of elbows
Think puberty Elvis
Digital trampling buffalos kiss the Bush administration blind
After milkshakes cunt space is unsatisfying
Never McDonalds manipulation with perspective suffrage
Always anatomical big-eyed scorpions
Shark direction is your mom’s real problem
Prick video games of the ungrateful youth eat earwigs and their words
Obedient single compulsive testes, that is not all technique.
Sexual little tit sexual.


As I wrap up this term I am beginning to understand the function of college. I resent general ed. The same way I resented high school. I want fulfilling things all the time. I want to be swallowed up in knowledge and the things I want to know.

WHY WHY WHY must there always be bullshitty hurdles to jump?


but,

at the same time, what I've learned here so far surpasses anything that I learned in high school because I am on my own. and being alone.

Realizing that I don't necessarily want to be the bitter nineteen year old that doesn't believe in romance.


I'm certainly glad that I'm not a business major.


No comments:

Post a Comment