Sunday, January 24, 2010

I want to say one word to you. Just one word: Plastics.






my writing callus seems to have a mind of its own now. I know somethings up when it starts hurting. I allowed my fingers to go numb last night in hopes of finding something there. its odd. there kind of is. but not enough for me to become more of a villain.

Vil-lain
-noun


1: a deliberate scoundrel or criminal
2: an uncouth person
1. knave, rascal, rapscallion, rogue, scamp, Sarah Mitchell


pancakes at 2am were SO worth it. and to make the situation more ideal, I turn on the tv only to find The Graduate. It made everything considerably more comical and pathetic.
Even though Elaine pisses me off, the expression on her face as they pull away from the church is my favorite: oh. shit.
the reason I like it so much is because its the same as her mothers.
oooohhh charles webb. thank you for creating mrs. robinson, elaine and ben so that I could feel like three people at once. its a rather
colossal feat.


i can be in so many places at once. but it doesn't mean i want to be.



1 comment:

  1. i'm going to drive up to beverly hills and find the old robinson house. i have the address. interested?

    ReplyDelete