Tuesday, January 19, 2010

warm, fuzy, cement bullshhh.


I was so that guy today.
these past two weeks have been too full of inconsistencies. pisses me off. as of now I'm beginning to see that shift. the shift that every self-indulgent senior seems to make. things become fake and forced. sincerity is lost in the shuffle. we stop mattering to each other. not because we don't want to matter to each other because we can't. we don't remember the importance of the herd, because if we do, leaving becomes in focus, blinding us with the technicolor bullshit of starting over. well, it seems like bullshit now anyway. but it won't. or at least, we'll pretend like it isn't.
the rain-soaked cement and the consistent drip allowed me to curl up inside it. inside that cold, hard place that I've seen before. its easier that way. defense. from, it.
but I'm crawling out. its no fun. its not worth that now.
its better when you're wearing the correct shoes.

lets be the exception to the rule.
all of us.
most of us.
some of us.
any of us.
yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment