Saturday, January 16, 2010

pancakes, toast, and hash browns were necessary.


It has been the longest twenty-four hours.
but a stupid movie from the 90s gave me the perspective that I guess I had all along. but its easier to think that I didn't. this isn't a peak. and it shouldn't be. last night taught me that.

in the wake of all of these realizations i make a list of my favorite things:
1. being the comic relief. even when i want to be taken seriously.
2. hanging out with you in our ever so platonic way before you go back. don't go back.
3. how much you care. you just have to wait.
4. being pathetic
5. not being pathetic
6. that its over and you'll wish it wasn't...at some point...
7. this line that I've been hearing about so much. [i do, sir, think it exists.]
8. that I have absolutely no reason for kissing ass ever again. EVER.

and etcetera....

i forgot my age.
i forget it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment