Monday, January 11, 2010

Puff, puff! Chug, choo!


apart from the terrifying clown riding shotgun this has got to be me for the next week. this fear I assign to the next couple days isn't in the fall. just now. It's a muscle memory thing I guess.

After a while she came to a little steam engine just like herself. She ran alongside and said: "Will you help me over the hill with my train of cars? It is so long and so heavy that I can't get it over." "Yes, indeed!" said this little steam engine. "I'll be glad to help you, if I can." So the little steam engines started back to where the train of cars had been standing. Both little steam engines went to the head of the train, one behind the other. Puff, puff! Chug, choo! Off they started! Slowly the cars began to move. Slowly they climbed the steep hill. As they climbed, each little steam engine began to sing: "I-think-I-can! I-think-I-can! I-think-I-can! I-think-I-can!..."

If only I had a fellow train. the funny part is I am always doing it on my own. someone always tells me I can't. I thought this year would be different. But its tradition right? well this time, the new tradition will be me getting exactly what I want.

mantra: you'll see.




No comments:

Post a Comment