Wednesday, February 3, 2010

bad hobby or best hobby EVER?



Admitting it is the first step.
check.
of course during the third day of my brand new english class i admit my favorite thing to observe: high school couples.
come on. they rule. the girl is ALWAYS upset about something and the guy is ALWAYS trying to tune her out or trying to make sure he doesn't say anything wrong. its the highlight of my day.
sooooo, maybe I do write down funny quotes a hand full of them say to each other as I eavesdrop in the hall. we all need a hobby. mine just happens to be kinda creepy but in the most awesome way.

i wasn't completely honest. I did have quotes in my book. I just was too scared to read them to the class. they have to earn that.

but here are some gems:

Girl: "So what exactly DID you mean by that text yesterday? Do you see how that could have been taken two ways?"
Boy: "Yeah...kinda..."
Girl: "But you had no problem going along with it."

Girl: "Whatever. Your mom already thinks I'm a slut anyway."

Boy: "Baby, come on..."
Girl: "No. its raining, my hair is wet and I have to go back to ceramics. I NEED to glaze."

Boy: "but you're wearing a jacket..."
Girl: "I know...but i want to be able to smell you during class."
Boy: "fine... but it has been in my locker for awhile..."

[hugging each other blocking the stairs at 2nd period]
Girl: "Wait for me here after okay?"
Boy: "Okay." [stops hugging and starts to go]
Girl: [grabs hand] "...text me okay?"
Boy: "Okay." [gets out phone and starts texting]

[maybe it wasn't to her but i laughed.]


No comments:

Post a Comment