Thursday, February 11, 2010

for whom it may concern: daffodils


If I could write backwards I definitely would. I kept my on personal tally of how many times I muttered the words "I don't care" today. thirty-one. that is about twenty-nine too many. Its stupid that I don't care. I should. but I don't. apathy. at its finest. how big of a hypocrite am I? huge.
its just getting more difficult to care about people. people. the one thing I always did care about. forget all the bullshit. people.

"I don't regret the kingdoms - what sense in borders and nations and patriotism? But I miss the kings."


the one entertaining notion as of now is all the signs pointing to what I avoid. what I didn't use to avoid.
but somehow...
I keep telling myself I have it to look forward to.
I'm just looking too forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment