Thursday, February 18, 2010

the battle of verdun


but see, the thing is, there's nothing to mend.
like it or not, I make decisions.
This is why I'm over right now. because of the fact that "you are Switzerland" but would choose her in a second.
I'm being lame and vague, and i normally hate that but how the hell am I suppose to actually say anything?
Last night was breathing in clean air, even though the air was full of clouds of smoke. its all the same when it boils right down to it. but it isn't because the bullshitters are learning how to be honest with themselves and the honest people are really the bullshitters. I seem to balance on the line between being a bullshitter and someone is too honest.
I got over watching someone lose themselves in another person a loooooong time ago.
so now what? you set up camp on the other side of a battle I could care less about?
probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment