Sunday, February 14, 2010

speaking of the world, I'm going to live in Morocco for one year.


say what you will but I don't only dislike this day for the same stupid reasons everyone else does. I mean, seriously, either way I'm being typical. come on. lets be creative. its funny because the first valentines day I actually disliked was the only one I actually had someone for. it was the first time I realized that I was in a relationship merely for show. after countless car rides filling the silence with personal anecdotes I told him that red roses were my least favorite. they were uncreative. months later it was valentines day. and there were red roses.
contrary to popular belief I am a old softy. and maybe thats the root of all of this.
and the truth of the matter is, perhaps I just envy Lady Goodman.

No comments:

Post a Comment