Monday, February 15, 2010

liberate the canaries


I'm going to stay in bed all day. Its necessary.
Last night was not pathetic, it ruled. except for the part when you were bumming hardcore.
I suppose that my obsession with almost famous has become a bit much. but its just because I relate.
You know, I only talked back yesterday because I think the silence is stupid. and I think you two are both freaked because now I'm not going to be the mediator next year. sucks.
here is an overdue apology to more than one person: I don't know why I do the things I do sometimes. Perhaps my moves seem calculated but they aren't. I just know people, and for my own entertainment I test the boundaries. which would explain the trail of wreckage I seem to leave in my wake. maybe I do it so I know how to pretend to feel something. maybe its a selfish ploy to further my acting training. whatever that bullshit reason is I apologize to at least three people. possibly four. possibly five.
I think its time to grow up a little bit, go downstairs, and make pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment