Wednesday, June 30, 2010

somewhere theres gotta be gold.

lately I've been watching people at stop lights. I am completely convinced that some people are under the impression that other people can't see in their cars.
this one fella today, just straight up picking his nose. in his fancy mid-life crisis car. and to add another layer to this magic, popped that sucker in his mouth.
and then he looked at me, I waved and the light turned green.

I like making up back stories for them too.
there was this one lady, heavy, caked on makeup. she was yawning. I also decided that she was a stripper who by day worked at an office building. has a kid with some guy with a tattoo of a skull on his arm. he thought it was a good idea ten years ago. she has a rose on her hip. she was smart, she just didn't think she was. she was singing quietly along to the song playing on the radio.
i wanted to be her friend after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment