Tuesday, June 1, 2010

at least I'm not allergic to grass.

ITS JUNE.
WHATUP JUNE.
WHATUP GRADUATION.

W H A T U P ?

in other words, hey home stretch its nice to meet you.
and yet somehow, things still have not fallen into place. I suppose they aren't suppose to, I just always imagined they would.

NEW FAVORITE PASS-TIMES:
1. napping
2. running
3. eating
4. writing
5. day dreaming
6. not being bitter
7. attempting to ignore the "what could haves"
8. napping
9. lots of midnight pancakes
10.napping
11.waiting
12.waiting some more.


I do miss things. its overwhelming how much I do sometimes. Mainly I miss things that are still here. one of the strangest feelings in the world is sitting next to someone, someone you can physically reach out and hold, but missing them seems like the only thing you can logically do. why am i always tired? the other night I realized how long it has been since I ran to the sprinklers perfectly on time and laid in the grass. my sweatshirt was soaked through, little bits of wet grass clinging to my legs and all I could think about how it felt exactly the same as it always has. how comforting it was. I wondering how many times it will be before it feels different. maybe never. hopefully never.

No comments:

Post a Comment