Tuesday, June 8, 2010

well well well.

I'm avoiding government homework. trying to fix the world in a ten page paper is complete and utter bullshit. instead, I got to thinking. yesterday I talked about high school with a dear friend. what had I really accomplished? seems like nothing. but what have I done? a lot. so the only thing I can possibly do is break it down and examine.

freshman.
-made the comedy sportz team.
-did not make it into the spring musical.
-learned the importance of crew.
-met the hb kids.
-passed math.

sophomore.
-
played in my first match.
-got in the fall musical.
-got in the spring musical.
-got into an awful relationship.
-lost an old friend.
-broke someones heart.
-lost myself.
-got a shitty job.
-lost ten pounds

junior.
-
found.
-figured out the kind of person I like.
-got rejected.
-made it into the fall play.
-lost something that I could have had.
-got a part in the spring play.
-failed math.

senior.
-found myself is a pickle.
-made friends with my dad.
-missed my sister.
-got eve.
-drama prez.
-made an awful round two mistake.
-broke someone's heart.
-learned how to feel like a guy.
-lost what I had imagined would be the peak of my high school career.
-got fed up.
-stopped caring.
-won 3rd place at fullerton.
-wrote the 2nd place scene for fullerton.
-had a purple tutu and a cameo role in my senior show.
-gained ten pounds.
-got into four colleges.
-got a $44,000 scholarship.
-won a big trophy.
-property in the friend zone.

it doesn't quite mean anything yet. a few more days....


No comments:

Post a Comment