Sunday, January 2, 2011

a letter.

To: CEO

its all violently clear now:
I couldn't be in something because my mind was always in the back of your car. when we would draw pictures on the foggy windows and my stomach would growl and ruin and make the moment at the same time.

Three hundred and sixty-six days ago I promised that I would never go back, that I would steamroll over those moments and your car.
I broke that resolution exactly twenty minutes after I said those words on the kitchen floor.

It is clear because now I know the meaning of the words "self control".

My sarcasm is my defense mechanism. You are probably the only person who can manipulate that, without even realizing it.

Maybe next time, I'll pencil you in.

I quit.

from,
Your Former Employee




No comments:

Post a Comment