Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mayonnaise legs!

today it was sunny and joyous and I wore shorts.
the problem is my legs look like that time Benjamin put mayonnaise on my legs. maybe it wasn't Ben that did it....someone else did....but it was Ben that made up that annoying song, "Mayonnaise legs!
Mayonnaise legs! Sarah Mitchell has Mayonnaise legs!"

In any case, my legs are white.

In any case, my legs are white? is that really what I just wrote? thats the most interesting thing going on in my life?

Well, no actually.
I am still happy.
I still want to shave my head.
I still like a boy a lot.

Today I was thinking about how weird it will be going home for the summer. it will be rad being home but in the same way I want to talk to my friends from home all the time it'll now be the opposite and I'll want to talk to everyone from here all the time. Its really beginning to feel like two completely different worlds. Oregon Sarah and Los Angeles Sarah.
Not that they're two different people but i have such a foundation here now. and in a month I'm going to go home and hope that my foundation is still there.

I can only assume I didn't win the New York Times essay contest. I bet some douche from an Ivy got it.
fucking douches that go to Ivy leagues.

ANYWAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment