Friday, April 8, 2011

that really pretty thing I've been listening to over and over


empathy is the capacity to recognize and, to some extent, share feelings (such as sadness or happiness) that are being experienced by another semi-sentient being.


I always knew I was empathetic but today was the first day I realized the stress my body feels is that. People's energy has been rockin' my world lately. in good ways and in bad ways. I found myself not capable of speech today around and post negative energy. I physically hurt after having a conversation with a depressed boy. I felt like burying my face in my hands being around someone I normally can always be around.
I just want my person.
I hate feeling like I'm always being stood up.
I have been itching at rehearsal to be the one acting.
I want some one to adore me as much as I adore them.
I want to sleep.
I want to figure out why I am always tired and why I keep forgetting things right after they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment