Sunday, April 10, 2011

there will always be parties.

my wise friend told me that. second hand advice but its true. there will always be parties. there will always be something else.


I felt like I was taking a vacation this weekend from myself. after receiving a disturbing, revolting, self-indulgent email, I wanted to just curl up. not in a depressed way but in a relaxed satisfied way. because I am relaxed and satisfied. I felt bad for having an adverse reaction to it. I shouldn't feel awkward about being happy.

I need to write the scene that happened Saturday morning.


Everything use to seem like the end of the world. a year ago, this week and more specifically this weekend would have taken a toll on me.
I liked making my friend laugh in the hospital. I liked how easy it was to be there with them, even though there were machines beeping and buzzing and they still don't know whats wrong with her. it was easy.

it was easy to walk home with him holding hands. I actually enjoyed it.

Sierra thinks I'm Obama. People just want me to fix things but its a process. it takes awhile.
shes Joe Biden.

today was excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment