Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ask me...again.



there is something impressive about a genuine moment. I do believe I've only had a few. some of them are for my pleasure only because its me, for me. some of them I am speaking someone else's words.
two of these moments have happened within a week of each other.

the first was in the car.
the second, in a chair.

the one in the car was rooted in the kind of magnetism you just can't make up. Eye contact mainly. Its weird looking someone in the eye and being able to feel exactly what they are feeling. its also rare. it reminds me of the Whingdingdilly I always wanted to have but couldn't find.

[I need to read The Whingdingdilly again. we should all read Whingdingdilly]

the one in the chair was real, genuine laughter that I found as someone else. something as genuine as that lives somewhere deep. for me, I'm convinced it lives in the knots in my jaw. My jaw, which inhibits me on the occasion from laughing like that, suddenly loosened when I was her. it was because I focused on the moment.

I forgot what that felt like.

I like what I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment