Monday, July 5, 2010

Can one desire too much of a good thing?

"And so, from hour to hour, we ripe and ripe,
And then from hour to hour, we rot and rot:
And thereby hangs a tale."

I'm starting with As You Like It. for my graduation my close old friend wrote me a letter, and gave me three classics. I've been an impostor in the theatre world. I read far less then I should. In the letter she told me that I remind her of Rosalind. I'm putting it to the test.

Things have caught my curiosity lately. things have surfaced. I stayed in bed all day. not really because I wanted to. Because i needed to. I physically could not bring myself to getting up. Yesterday reminded me what always seems to happen. I say I want one thing and then once its true, once its there I don't know what to do with it.
I move in less than ninety days.
okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment