Monday, July 26, 2010

heres to sincerity. cheers.

apparently I'm insincere.
ya know, this was the thing that made me realize that perhaps you were the one that didn't get it.
the truth of the matter is that for the past year I have said the things I actually meant. I look at people the way I want to look at them. its hilarious to me that this behavior can be considered destructive. since when is honesty destructive?
maybe its destructive when I only feel it for a fraction of a second and the other person is running a marathon.
I am capable of running a marathon alright? I just haven't in awhile.
My apology is simple: I'm sorry for the emotional heartstrings I tugged on. I'm figuring it out too. I'm excited for the day you realize I wasn't it.

but then in moments like these its just so clear to me the difference between someone who makes eye contact and someone who picks a spot on my face and stares at it.
and by the way, things never have to be this 'hard'. it just should be easy. isn't that more logical?

No comments:

Post a Comment