Monday, July 12, 2010

You roll the number and I’ll buy the lumber

someone must have hit the replay button.
but only if this replay button makes things all different and at the same time completely the same.
Maybe it was that I forgot, and then was reminded of it. It entertains be when people fight against what is innately there. It entertains me more when I am one of those people. Its just so comfortable. how is that fair? how are things allowed to be that comfortable?
they just are.
i seem to have a thing for honest fakers.
especially when all the music sounds the same. trust me. its a good thing. everything else is probably a substitute. though I disagree with perfection, and actively try to fight against it, [yesterday I made sure the my skirt was not ironed] it just...



No comments:

Post a Comment