Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I really miss home right about now. 
Feel like I can't talk about the thing I desperately need to talk about. 
Every one keeps telling me, give it time, it'll get better and I know it will, I just don't know if it will here. 
My mind is with the sun. and the sun isn't here for too long every day. 
I just want someone to make eye contact with me for more than ten seconds and shake me and say, FUCK, yeah. this does suck. 
The lump in my throat just grew larger and larger all day. 
Sometime in the past two years my defense crumbled. 
I realized how good it felt to love and I allowed myself to. 
I still want to feel that. 
I still want to feel supported and cared for. 

I want someone to take care of me. 

Now I'm a romantic. 
Something I use to perceive as weak. 

Now I'm a romantic.

2 comments:

  1. I'm here to listen/talk whenever you need. I didn't know how private you wanted this to be... or whether or not you wanted to be left alone about it. But I'm here through and through, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you more and more every second I'm around you. I'm always here to listen, but I don't know what the advice you need is right now. So if you need me to snuggle and just listen to you talk, I can definitely do that.

    ReplyDelete