Sunday, July 17, 2011

behind the desk, in front of sleep.


I promised myself I would not write about how sick I feel anymore but it is hard not to. All I have these days is sickness, work and school.
I feel weak and small and the lumps in my neck are getting bigger. I need to get this figured out.
I'm sitting at work, watching all of these refreshed, rejuvenated people walk down the stairs after their treatments and I can't remember the last time I felt like that. I wake up every night from 10 to 15 hours asleep feeling exhausted and miserable.
My bed is drenched with sweat and my head is pounding.

its all the same.
except it gets worse with every day.

I miss the clean Oregon air.
and I miss the people there.

I'm so exhausted I didn't even mean to rhyme.
but whatever, I guess thats fine.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well. If it's any consolation at all, I got a weird (not to mention stress-inducing) phone message from my doctor on Friday so yeah, I feel you on this one.

    And don't fret about feeling disconnected to your "home." It happens to all of us. Some of us go back from whence we came. Others stay away. You don't have to decide to which group you belong for at least three more years, my young friend. :)

    ReplyDelete