Friday, July 15, 2011

team neville.



Last night I saw Harry Potter. I forgot what it was like to laugh with these people. As we sat at dinner I watched them order their food with such strange enjoyment. I kept laughing and when they asked why I said:

"You guys are being so you tonight."

And it was true. They were all being the greatest versions of themselves.

I felt an odd sense of euphoria, I was giddy even. The dazed expression on my face was left unnoticed by the six of them and I was fine with that.

As we watched the final film of the books that I loved so much I thought about the impact the characters from the story have made on me. That's when I realized they have made as much of an impression on me as the people sitting around me have.
Tonks and Lupin at the end....

It actually had a way of putting things in perspective for me.

which I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment