Sunday, July 10, 2011

happy graduation, sister.

first: my sister tells me I can't borrow a dress because I won't fit in it.
second: I borrow a dress from my mother and my family over-compensates and tells me I look stunning in a fake disgusting way.
third: I change because I feel over dressed into jeans and a casual shirt.
fourth: my family once again "oooo's and awwwes" like I'm in a wedding dress because my mother tells them to.

How is it that I feel like a million bucks, and perfectly happy with my body at school. then I come home and deal with the rude sly comments of my size double zero sister and mother who works out every day.
even worse why do I let it affect me?

And I CAN'T STOP SLEEPING and I'm feeble and hurt when people touch me. I slept eleven hours last night and for at least four during the day. My head pounds when I sit up and I wake up sweating even though my window is open and I have a fan on. My body shakes uncontrollably and my swollen gland has become a hard scary mass.
Seriously. something is wrong.


1 comment: