Monday, August 2, 2010

even articokes make mistakes.

lets just call it as it is. I get a little overzealous. when something new happens more often than not I am so surprised that it did that I have to say it out loud to another person to actually believe it. here's where I get in trouble. the saying out loud part. the funny thing is while I am very honest and tell things as they are, how I see them, there is still a lot of things I don't say. I'm still polite right? mostly.I continue to sabotage certain relationships because they are gasping for air, hoping something will change without any actual belief that it will.
in that sense, it isn't my fault. somethings don't change. I can't force myself to want something I don't. I can't just not tell people whats up. I can't be the one that has to compromise how I am.

[I thought we had been over this]



No comments:

Post a Comment