Sunday, August 29, 2010

VICARIOUSLY.

I just vomited two weeks worth of work onto a page.
Pain meds are working for me. but its actually probably not the pain meds. its the fact that I have been able to sit in Sarah Stew [as graphic and awful as that sounds I do not mean it literally by any means]
I have allowed myself to analyze the roots of my relationships with several different people. honestly. for the millionth time but this particular time is going to stick. I can feel it. alright, we may as well be up front shall we? [we? am I referring to myself as we?] I have analyzed my relationship with the boys/men in my life.
Men on leashes.
remember?
probably not.
in any case I stopped for awhile. I just couldn't because i was in this state of too much self-awareness.


VICARIOUSLY.

VICARIOUSLY.
VICARIOUSLY.

VICARIOUSLY.

VICARIOUSLY.

VICARIOUSLY.

VICARIOUSLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment